Monday, October 14, 2013

The Sleep Pee'er Strikes Again

Jackson's sleep walking and sleep peeing are nothing new.  He did make it rain pee in the kitchen after all.

The sleep peeing has continued.  The other night I stepped in a puddle of pee underneath Jackson's bed.  He had peed on his box spring mattress and it had soaked through.  Last week I found Jackson standing in the hallway about to pee - and was able to interfere just in time.  And a few nights ago we found Jackson peeing in the kitty litter.  I'm serious.  Right in the kitty litter - through that little door in the cover.  Boy has aim I guess, even when he's sleeping.  Scooping my kid's pee in the litter was something I never imagined I would be doing.

Guess it could be worse.  I've been told some kids open their dresser drawers and pee right on their clothes.  But I did just find a bunch of wet clothes that he accidentally got wet last night and then stuffed back into his dresser while sleeping.  Awesome.  So, we are back to cutting the liquids out after 6:30 pm and doing more laundry.  I really might just make him a toga for halloween and he can go as a frat boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment