Sunday, November 3, 2013

A full moon in the morning.

The other day I was upstairs first thing in the morning, waking Caroline up for school.  I hadn't even ventured downstairs yet myself.  But I hear Jackson's little voice yelling "Ryan! Ryan!" from outside the house.  I thought, surely not, right?

Came downstairs and found both boys outside in the backyard.  They had locked themselves out of the house.  Apparently Ryan was looking for me (he didn't think to look in Caroline's room first?) and Jackson followed suit.  Then Ryan rounds the corner of the house so I can see him, and he's wearing a pj shirt, Spider-man snow boots and nothing else.  Well, good morning Ryan.

I am sure some neighbors witnessed the full moon that day.  We are quickly building a reputation surely.

Ryan's fully embracing 2-years-old, and keeping me on my toes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment